============ ROYD LOUDSPEAKER CO. LTD. ============
Unit B2, Stafford Park 15, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 4BB
Telephone: Telford (01952) 290700
Fax: (01952) 290190
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UNPACKING AND FITTING STAND.
- Open outer carton and take out packing Inserts, two stands
and the packet containing spikes and screws.
- Take out LOUDSPEAKERS packed in inner cartons.
- Open marked end of inner carton, fold back carton and bubble
pack, remove loose piece of bubble pack.
- Fit stand using four screws into pre-drilled holes.
- Fit spikes, tightening 3 only.
- Place on stand and slide carton off the LOUDSPEAKER.
- Connect the 4 leads from the crossover into the corresponding
- Adjust the 4th spike and tighten.
- Single Twin Wire: Plug into yellow and black sockets.
N.B. YELLOW is positive.
- BI-WIRING: cut wire links under base. Connect two pairs
wires, one to yellow and black, one to red and blue.
N.B. YELLOW and RED are positive.
- ACTIVE: unplug 4 wires from back of speaker. Connect bass
amplifier to Yellow and Black sockets in cabinet back.
Connect: tweeter amplifier into Red and Blue sockets in the
Crossover frequency or amplifier: should be 2700 Hz to 3500Hz.
No equalisation is required.